Friday, August 14, 2009

Cheesecake Factory, San Francisco

September 5, 2005

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some other food pics. I figured I'd start with the whole reason I started taking pictures of my food.

I was talking to some friends before going to San Francisco in 2005, and it was suggested that I go to the Cheesecake Factory. My friend Paul expressed jealousy that he would not be able to enjoy such cheesecake. In response, I offered to not only take pictures of said cheesecake, but also to rub my face in it and take pictures of that.

All of the food (appetizers, entrees, cheesecake) was awesome; unfortunately, most of the pictures are piss-poor, since they were taken on white plates late at night. So all I have are the display of some of the cheesecakes, some excellent appetizers (Avocado Springrolls and Sliders), and a take-out picture. I do still have the pictures of cheesecake on my face; they're not going to be posted here =)

1 comment:

Jo said...

the last of your cheesecake photos looks like there's a poo on it :P it's even BROWN :D