Monday, August 31, 2009

Kobe Beef Sushi, Chaya Brasserie, San Fransisco

August 22, 2009

I would have simply updated the cheesecake factory post from this year's trip, but this was simply too good to delay posting. It was an appetizer at my cousin's wedding rehearsal dinner, and there was lots of it. I regret that there was a good three-course meal afterwards, so I could not fill myself on this delight. The rest of the food was quite solid, especially the steak, but really pales in comparison.

In addition to the kobe beef, there's tempura shrimp inside, drizzled with that excellent spicy mayo that Japanese places use. If you click on the picture, you can see the beef in all it's raw, marbled goodness.
*drool*

1 comment:

Jo said...

oh dear, i was trying not to, but when I got down to where you typed *drool*, i almost did! =P