Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dumplings, 3 restaurants, Utsunomiya

September 16, 2008
Dumpling run! This is in Utsunomiya, home of the dumpling. Remember the udon Kingdom, Takamatsu? (which I forgot to mention, is the second place in Japan I'd like to live in someday). This would be the dumpling equivalent, with a dumpling map and all (seen in the top left corner of the first picture). They also had dumpling key-chains =)

I managed to eat a lot of dumplings, we'll leave it at that. They were ok, I guess. Not the way I'd make my dumplings. The last one I ordered was vegetarian, as well (not by choice, I didn't know what I was ordering). It's just nice to have a place where they're so readily available. There was also a dumpling statue. Why did they feel it was necessary to give it ...uhh... girl-parts?

No comments: