Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Green Tea Softserve, Uji Tourist Centre, Uji

September 15, 2008
This is the first thing I ate after pulling an all-nighter at the internet cafe and eating noodles at 3am. I did get a couple hours of sleep on the train, though, between Fukuoka and Kyoto. Trains, btw, have officially become my favourite mode of transportation. They're mad comfortable.

Another note, Kyoto became the first of three cities I stopped in without eating anything. Kyoto was also the city that I spent the least amount of time in. I stopped there to exchange monies. Yay I have monies!

To comment on the actual picture, Uji is well-known for its green tea. Bought some green tea snacks and some green tea powder. The ice cream was quite the awesome. I still have all the green tea powder, though, I wonder what I should do with it.

No comments: